Terrace Point in Lakewood is a modern three-story facility. The extensive amenities – from ample free parking and open-air balconies – are only outshined by the majestic views. If you need a professional office space to pamper employees and clients alike, move this building to the top of your list!
• 50,602 Square Feet
• Three-Story Building
• Advanced Heating and Cooling Energy-Efficient Systems
• Two High-Speed Elevators
• 24/7 Access with Private Access Codes
• High-Speed Internet Access
• Restrooms on Every Floor in the Lobby Area
• 4/1000 On-Site Surface Parking Spaces
• On-Site Gym, Showers, and Picnic Area
• Included in Lease: Utilities, Janitorial, Common Area Maintenance
• Denver International Airport is 30 Minutes Away
• Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
• Naturally Green Surroundings
Terrace Point is conveniently located near the Hampden Avenue (Hwy 285) and Wadsworth Blvd. interchange. Minutes to either C-470 or I-25, our properties are easily accessible to clients throughout the Denver-metro area. Centrally located in a busy commercial district near major shopping centers, including Southwest Plaza, there are also many restaurants to choose from for either a quick lunch or high-powered business meeting conducted during a meal. There are several parks (Lake of Lakes Park, Wagon Trail Park, Governor Grant Park, Academy Park and the Bear Creek Greenbelt) to enjoy as well as the Foothills Golf Course and Marston Lake.
Please contact us today at (303) 233-4000 for further information.