Youngfield Park is the perfect suburban office building. Its beautifully landscaped atrium reflects the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountain foothills, providing a professional and attractive setting for customers, clients, and employees. This location offers easy access to all of Denver’s business centers, as well as sports and cultural attractions. When amenities, location and affordability count, this is it!
• 59,826 Square Feet
• Three-Story Quality Office Building
• Featuring a Two-Story Landscaped Atrium with Fountains
• Professionally Designed Interior Spaces
• Large Windows Offering Pleasant Views
• Furnished Conference Room
• Handicap Access
• Two High-Speed Elevators
• 24/7 Access
• High-Speed Internet Access
• Restrooms on Every Floor
• 4/100 On-Site Surface Parking Spaces
• On-Site Fully Equipped Exercise Facility with Handball Court, Sauna, Exercise Equipment, and Showers
• Beautifully Landscaped
• Included in Lease: Utilities, Janitorial, Common Area Maintenance
• Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
Youngfield Park is conveniently located near I-70 and close to many major shopping centers (Applewood Shopping Center, Colorado Mills, Denver West, Westland Shopping Center). There are several restaurants and dining experiences to enjoy, including the Yard House, Applebees, Chili’s, Old Chicago Pizza, Noodles, Chipotle, Macaroni Grill, Mimi’s Café, On The Border, Hops, and Outback Steakhouse. Additionally, there are several parks (Lewis Meadows Park, Applewood Park, Taft Park, Chester-Portsmouth Park, Daniels Park) and two municipal golf courses in close proximity – Fossil Trace Golf Course and the Applewood Golf Course. There are also wonderful views of North and South Table Mountain!
For more information regarding our properties, please contact us at (303) 233-4000.